March 25th, 2015
For 2015 i am going to again focus on books ~ I have started work on two children's picture books.
February 12th, 2015
... blah ... annoying ... but not real serious ....
But good news about our Fini : )
September 12th, 2013
1. I look at the All paintings view and open to the large view those images that I find attractive or intriguing or funny.
2. I check the vote for 90% of the images that I open ... I feel, in most cases, if they get me to open the image they deserve a vote.
3. I "favorite" for my own online collection about 10% of the images I open - it is hard to resist flavoring more but I don't want to fill up my collection to where it becomes to unmanageable and difficult to find an image I want to look at again.
4. I Facebook probably 1% of the images - this is the highest honor an artist can get aside from an actual purchase.
5. I usually do not put f/v or f/v/f but i do sometimes ...
September 9th, 2013
thank you, thank you, thank you ....
August 27th, 2013
I am doing a lot of painting and the walls are getting full.
August 18th, 2013
All the kids and grandkids are here today, my wife and I are happy ... Jason is playing with ballons, Ellah is exploring my studio and dancing with a skeleton, Ashley is home and safe and happy today, Jon & Bonie are enjoying the day, Finnie will be going back to LA life and loves Philip and Linus and Gunter ... Denise is filling balloons with water ... Jon and I will be cooking the tri-tip, salmon and squash ... Ashley helped prepare : ) .... it is a good family day ...
August 5th, 2013
I can get lost looking at all the fine art ... sketches done and started painting "Hope" yesterday : )
July 25th, 2013
the sketch is complete and the canvas is primed ... hope is the title of the next painting.
July 25th, 2013
almost makes me want to stop painting ....